1. Run a half-marathon
3. Don’t be an asshole
4. Read a lot
6. Don’t be an asshole despite having read a lot
7. Learn to drive
8. Write better
9. Shave more often
10. Call home more often
11. Walk Hadrian’s Wall
12. Make new real-life friends.
– Sidin, on Twitter
As new year resolution lists go, this is a really good one.
I like this even more because it makes me feel good about the number of things on that list I’ve improved on in last few months and years. Here’s some notes:
Continue reading Sidin’s 2018 resolutions…
Weeks of battling work issues with no results. Months of unanswered emails. Days of no running, weeks of no swimming, months of no cycling, year of no hiking.
There is no bright spot.
Continue reading Dark, Grey.
… before I’m back in the hills!
In these 10 days,
- we set up an appointment for Chewie to lose parts of his manhood
- my sister moves to the UK
- my partner’s sisters visit us for a vacation
- N, partner’s only girlfriend I constantly hit on, visits us
And yet, the only thing that gets my heart racing, is the thought of the hills awaiting me at end of those 10 days.
I love hills :)
Email from partner after she hiked all the way to top of Huyanu Picchu:
I am on the top of the world. I have done the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life all alone :) I am crying!!!
I can’t stop smiling :)
Posted from WordPress for Android