These have become rarer than a blue moon.
- My resting HR has gone up by nearly 20 bpm since the one-before-last post https://c306.net/spkeasy/2020/five-checkmark-day-3/.
- I haven’t run (or swum or biked) since the last one.
- I’ve eaten everything I can.
- I haven’t even walked much.
- Even though the weight is exactly the same, last time it was a spike. This time it’s the lower end of a stable range.
- Mental health has taken a toll.
- Today’s stress level of 39 is the lowest I’ve had in a week. The time before last, it was 16.
I’m a mess. Probably.