The weighing scale read
81.4 Kg on Saturday, 10 Aug. Last time I weighed this much was on 26th February, more than five months ago.
As recently as a month ago, on 5th July, I weighed just
78 Kg. I gained
3.4 kilos in a month!
That 81.4 isn’t a single spike. My average weight last week was
80.3 Kg. A month ago it was
78.3 Kg. Even the weekly average increased by
2 kilos :(
Based on BMI (25.4), that makes me officially overweight.
Continue reading 81.4
Went to return two books, and maybe borrow one. Ended up bringing seven of them home :)
The one I went to get: Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
The two that were in my read some time list:
- The Art of failing by Anthony McGowan and
- Mr. Iyer goes to war by Ryan Lobo (finished)
The four that I picked up from browsing around the sections:
- Gizelle’s bucket list by Lauren Fern Watt
– A dog story, my weakness
- Singin’ and Swingin’ and Gettin’ Merry Like Christmas by Maya Angelou
– Saw her name, picked it up
- Can’t Swim, Can’t Ride, Can’t Run by Andy Holgate
– I’d come across this book often in Amazon recommendations, never enticed enough to buy.
- Running up that hill by Vassos Alexander
– Running & hills, two of my many other weaknesses :)
Continue reading Haul from the library